Recently I got asked: “What should I do when my dog goes over to another dog, puts his head over the other dog’s shoulder and, depending on the other dog’s reaction, they will start squabbling?” So far no one got … Continue reading
Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- Insecure Teenage Dogs at the Off Leash Park
- Pet Professional Guild announces scholarship program for members to further force-free education
- Words Matter
- PPG Publishes Open Letter to Veterinarians on Referrals to Training and Behavior Professionals
- Pet Professional Guild Announces New Look, Innovative Educational Events for 2017 and 2018
- Pet Professional Guild Releases Position Statement on Pet Correction Devices
- Natural vs. Contrived Negative Reinforcement
- Countering The Aversive
- Proper Education, Not Faulty Legislation For Pet Dog Trainers
- No More Henrys
- Christmas Puppy – What a Great Idea?
- Ad Hoc Advocacy
- It Was Coming Right At Me!
- #iSpeakDog Campaign to Bridge Communication Gap between People and Their Dogs
- Spray Bottles Are for Houseplants, Not Cats