The following is an excerpt from PPG’s recently released Position Statement on Breed Specific Legislation. BSL (also known as Breed Discriminatory Legislation) is a law or legal ordinance that restricts or prohibits the ownership of certain breeds (or types) of … Continue reading
Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- Breed Specific Legislation: Guesswork Based on Appearance
- What Makes a ‘Good Dog’ and Do Current Dog Training Classes Teach these Skills?
- Does Your Dog Think You’re Management Material?
- The Power of Project Trade
- Breed Specific Legislation: No Evidence that It Works
- Are You Really Performing Classical Counterconditioning?
- What’s Breed Got to Do with It?
- Do Dogs Have a Right to Say NO?
- The Emergency Muzzle: An Essential Skill
- That Tickles!
- How to Lift, Medicate Your Dog
- What is Force-Free Ethical Pet Care?
- Relationship Is Its Own Reward
- Desensitizing a Dog to New Equipment, Toys
- The Anatomy and Physiology of Pet Care