Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to results based, science based force-free training and pet care. Become a steward of the science based, results based force-free message, philosophy and training practices1
Find a recent Blog
- Preventing Dog Reactivity with a Barrier
- Dogs Require Daily Enrichment
- An Open Letter To Pet Retailers Concerning The Availability of Pet Training and Management Devices That Deliver Electric Shock
- Burnout: When Trying to Do Good Makes You Feel Bad
- Cold Weather House Training
- Clicker Training for Cats (2/6)
- Counterconditioning Leash Reactivity, the Hybrid Approach
- Separation anxiety: 7 reasons why you need to have strong support
- Does Your Training Language Potentially Compromise Your Credibility With the Medical Community?
- So Easy to Miscue …
- Ensuring Festive Fun For Fido!
- Are You SURE Your Dog Prefers That Food Toy?
- Santa Claus May Scare Dogs
- An Open Letter to Pet Industry Representatives Regarding the Use of Shock in Animal Training, Management and Care: We now know enough to stop shocking our pets
- Making Peace with Muzzles
Daily Archives: April 9, 2015
Tampa, FL – The Pet Professional Guild has announced the establishment of its first overseas chapter in Australia where, on April 4, 2015, members of the Delta Professional Dog Trainers Association (DPDTA) voted overwhelmingly to become PPG Aust WESLEY CHAPEL, … Continue reading
The Pet Professional Guild and Victoria Stilwell Partner to Promote Joint Goals of Promoting Force-Free Positive Dog Training Methods
March 2015. Tampa, FL – The Pet Professional Guild (PPG) is delighted to announce that Victoria Stilwell is Joining the Pet Professional Guild Special Council in support of PPG and its Guiding Principles. The Pet Professional Guild Special Council is … Continue reading