Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- A Positive Outlook on Canine Aggression
- An Open Letter on Defining, Determining and Maintaining Best Practices within Our Force-Free Organization
- Is Calm Really Just Another Behavior?
- Electronic Containment System or Ambush Predator?
- How to Stop a Dog From Digging
- Getting It Right First Time
- Where Do You Stand on Raw Diets for Dogs?
- #iSpeakDog Campaign Aims to Bridge the Communication Gap Between People and Their Dogs
- The Right Touch
- Emotion or Reason: Influencing Clients!
- Using C-BARQ as an Assessment Tool
- Pet Professional Guild publishes open letter to pet industry associations on the use of shock
- Thoughts on the Controversy over “A Dog’s Purpose”
- Finding the Underlying Cause for Barking
- Dominance in Canine Behavior: Reality or Myth?
Daily Archives: January 22, 2017
Recently I got asked: “What should I do when my dog goes over to another dog, puts his head over the other dog’s shoulder and, depending on the other dog’s reaction, they will start squabbling?” So far no one got … Continue reading →