Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- The Right Touch
- Emotion or Reason: Influencing Clients!
- Using C-BARQ as an Assessment Tool
- Pet Professional Guild publishes open letter to pet industry associations on the use of shock
- Thoughts on the Controversy over “A Dog’s Purpose”
- Finding the Underlying Cause for Barking
- Dominance in Canine Behavior: Reality or Myth?
- Transparency in Training and Behavior
- Latent Learning: The Original Definition
- The Words We Use!
- Pet Professional Guild Releases Schedule, Opens Registration for 2017 Summit
- Marshmallow Tests for Dogs
- Insecure Teenage Dogs at the Off Leash Park
- Pet Professional Guild announces scholarship program for members to further force-free education
- Words Matter
Daily Archives: March 16, 2017
Harvard psychiatrist, Helen Reiss, asks this pertinent question: “Don’t we all want to be seen, heard and have our needs responded to; that’s the essence of empathy”. Professor Reiss is referring to inter-human empathy within healthcare when she makes this … Continue reading