Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- Expectations, Disappointment And Opportunities
- If You’re Loving It, Why Leave?
- Dog Food Safety Recalls
- What To Do If You Find a Lost Pet
- Thinking Outside the (Litter) Box
- Letting Go of Puppyhood Things …
- A Positive Outlook on Canine Aggression
- An Open Letter on Defining, Determining and Maintaining Best Practices within Our Force-Free Organization
- Is Calm Really Just Another Behavior?
- Electronic Containment System or Ambush Predator?
- How to Stop a Dog From Digging
- Getting It Right First Time
- Where Do You Stand on Raw Diets for Dogs?
- #iSpeakDog Campaign Aims to Bridge the Communication Gap Between People and Their Dogs
- The Right Touch
Author Archives: Tiffany Lovell
Professional dog trainers and behavior consultants who use force-free methods are some of the most compassionate people I know. We couldn’t do this work if we didn’t care deeply and want the absolute best outcome in every situation. So it … Continue reading
When you hear the word management, I bet you aren’t thinking about your dog. But I and many of my training colleagues work hard every day to change that. Most people think of management as planning, organizing, leading and directing. … Continue reading