Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- Does Breed Specific Legislation Work?
- Labels and Limitations…..
- A Good Start in Life
- Dog Car Safety: Help – An Escapee!
- Cognitive Dog Training
- The Problem with Punishment
- Change Is Difficult – We Are Humans After All
- Local Enhancement and Socially Facilitated Behaviors in Dogs
- Putting More Tools in the Tool Kit
- A Lesson in Tolerance
- Body Language – Your Dog’s Native Tongue
- Service Dog Teams and Continuing Education
- Dog Park Etiquette
- What Is the Purpose of a Real Dog?
- Leave It: Not Just for Dead Men Anymore
Author Archives: Tiffany Lovell
Professional dog trainers and behavior consultants who use force-free methods are some of the most compassionate people I know. We couldn’t do this work if we didn’t care deeply and want the absolute best outcome in every situation. So it … Continue reading
When you hear the word management, I bet you aren’t thinking about your dog. But I and many of my training colleagues work hard every day to change that. Most people think of management as planning, organizing, leading and directing. … Continue reading