Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to results based, science based force-free training and pet care. Become a steward of the science based, results based force-free message, philosophy and training practices1
Find a recent Blog
- Give Me a Break!
- Quality of Life for Blind/Deaf Dogs
- Why Every Cat Needs a Place to Hide
- The Opposite of Force
- Zoophilia*: A Hidden Horror for Animals
- An Open Letter to Veterinarians on Referrals to Training and Behavior Professionals: Recommended Best Practices
- New Puppy – What Now?
- Clicker Training for Cats (3/6)
- The High and (Sometimes) Woes Of Puppy Parenting: What They Don’t Tell You!
- Tracking Training
- Did you cause your dog’s separation anxiety?
- How to Make Medicating Your Cat Easy
- New Delta Rules Signal Tightening Up of Rules for Service, Emotional Support Animals
- Teaching Deaf (and Blind) Dogs to Use Their Mouths Gently
- Preventing Dog Reactivity with a Barrier
Tag Archives: canine body language
In 2012, my wife and I enrolled in a therapy dog training class which led to a Pet Partners evaluation process for therapy animal teams. I partnered with Buddha and my wife partnered with Gandhi. It was only by working … Continue reading
I have a friend who, no matter what crisis he’s going through, will tell you he’s fine. While shopping one day I came across a t-shirt that reminded me of my friend. The shirt had a picture of a cow … Continue reading