Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- Dog Park Etiquette
- What Is the Purpose of a Real Dog?
- Leave It: Not Just for Dead Men Anymore
- Choke Collar Pathology
- A Change of Lifestyle
- News Release: Pet Professional Guild debuts event app for 2017 Orlando summit
- Do Dogs Use Tools?
- Food – Just Cupboard Love?
- Expectations, Disappointment And Opportunities
- If You’re Loving It, Why Leave?
- Dog Food Safety Recalls
- What To Do If You Find a Lost Pet
- Thinking Outside the (Litter) Box
- Letting Go of Puppyhood Things …
- A Positive Outlook on Canine Aggression
Tag Archives: dog-human relationship
When should a dog stop sleeping in a crate? Most people, when faced with this question, will think about whether the dog can be trusted in the house unsupervised: Will she sleep through the night? Can I leave her alone … Continue reading
Oxytocin is a hormone that plays a role in social bonding, as implied by some of its nicknames: the love hormone, cuddle chemical, or bliss hormone. It’s also something that dogs and humans share. Studies published in 2009 found that, … Continue reading