Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to results based, science based force-free training and pet care. Become a steward of the science based, results based force-free message, philosophy and training practices1
Find a recent Blog
- With Her Tail between Her Legs
- Being Your Dog’s Best Advocate
- An Open Letter to County Commissioners re: Consumer Transparency – the Methods Used in Animal Training, Care and Management Will Protect Pets, Their Owners, Local Residents and the Public at Large
- Why Become Credentialed?
- Case Study: Introducing a New Dog to Resident Cats
- Type-Delete-Reset. Manage your Social Media Activity. Your friendships, business and mental health deserve it!
- Partying or panicking? How to be a separation anxiety sleuth
- Bring Your Dog Inside, Have a Better Relationship and Much More Fun
- Prepare Clients for Potential Emergencies
- How to Teach Your Deaf (and Blind) Dog to be Quiet
- Spook Night, Fireworks and Dogs Don’t Mix!
- Why Prong Collars Hurt
- Halloween Hazards for Pets
- An Open Letter To Pet Owners About The Pet Professional Guild’s Shock-Free Coalition
- Just Say No to Saying “NO!”
Tag Archives: dog separation anxiety
By Julie Naismith Dogs like company. They like being with us. I heard Dr. John Bradshaw say in a radio interview this week that ”All dogs hate being left on their own. You can train dogs to be ok with … Continue reading