Follow Blog via Email
The Pet Professional GuildThe Pet Professional Guild is a professional membership organization representing pet industry professionals who are committed to force-free training and pet care philosophies practices and methods. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No Shock, No Pain, No Choke, No Fear, No Physical Force, No physical Molding, No Compulsion Based Methods are employed to train or care for a pet.
Find a recent Blog
- Dog Park Etiquette
- What Is the Purpose of a Real Dog?
- Leave It: Not Just for Dead Men Anymore
- Choke Collar Pathology
- A Change of Lifestyle
- News Release: Pet Professional Guild debuts event app for 2017 Orlando summit
- Do Dogs Use Tools?
- Food – Just Cupboard Love?
- Expectations, Disappointment And Opportunities
- If You’re Loving It, Why Leave?
- Dog Food Safety Recalls
- What To Do If You Find a Lost Pet
- Thinking Outside the (Litter) Box
- Letting Go of Puppyhood Things …
- A Positive Outlook on Canine Aggression
Tag Archives: welfare
Calls on organizations representing pet professionals to drive significant change by publicly saying “no” to any training technique that causes pain or fear TAMPA, Fla. – March 6, 2017 – PRLog — Pet Professional Guild (PPG) has released an open … Continue reading
By Bridget Lehet CAFTP CFTBS Take a moment and look at the world through a cat’s eyes. He is removed from his safe, warm, and familiar home and taken to the veterinarian’s office where he gets poked with a needle. When … Continue reading
National Puppy Mill Awareness Day falls on September 27, 2015 and the Pet Professional Guild (PPG) has partnered with renowned dog trainer, television personality and PPG Special Counsel member, Victoria Stilwell, in an effort to highlight the plight of millions … Continue reading